Grenadier is great baked, roasted or broiled, but is especially delicious with a dijon marinade!
- 1 pound fresh grenadier fillets (cut to your liking)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place thawed fillets in a shallow pan.
3. Stir the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
4. Brush marinade mixture on fillets and let stand for 20 minutes in the fridge.
5. Bake in the oven for 12-18 minutes, until fish is browned and flakes away easily when tested with a fork.
6. Serve alongside your choice of seasonal veggies or over a bed of grains.