Here’s a super easy recipe that can be used with sheephead or just about any white-fleshed fish.
- 1 lb sheephead fillet.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/24 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 325 degrees
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Arrange in 13x9-inch baking pan
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the fish
- Sprinkle with parsley, basil, oregano and pepper.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake until fish flakes easily at the thickest part (20-25 minutes).