Prepping salmon collars is so easy and incredibly tasty!
- Salmon Collars
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add salt and pepper on both sides of the collars (For a more intense taste leave the salt on for about 30 minutes).
- Roast in pre-heated oven at 375° for 15 minutes
- Then broil and set the rack at the highest level, closest to the broiler for 7 min (time varies with the intensity of the broiler. You want the fish to brown and get some nice charring).
- Turn fish over and broil for another 6-7 minutes or until it is a nice golden brown with bits of darker charred color.
Recipe adapted from House of Annie