A fun and refreshing summer dish guaranteed to surprise and delight.
- 1 1/4 pounds, Wild Salmon – grilled
- 1 cup, seedless watermelon – diced, 1/4″
- 1/3 cup, cucumber, seeded – diced, 1/4″
- 2 tablespoons, red onion – diced, 1/4″
- 2 tablespoons, yellow bell pepper – diced, 1/4″
- 1 tablespoon, il Fustino Jalapeno Oil
- 2 tablespoons, cilantro – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon, chives – finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon, finely ground salt
- 1 pinch, il Fustino Smoked Garlic Salt – on each piece of fish
- Place all cut fruit, veggies, salt, juice, & oil in large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour. Toss just before serving.
- Top on grilled salmon or any other fish. Leftover salsa may be refrigerated for later use.
Adapted from our friends and site host partner Il Fustino. Check out their website for more amazing recipes www.ilfustino.com