Garlicky, sweet and sticky salmon with simple ingredients! This recipe is great for salmon fillet and belly meat
- 1 lb salmon cut into 4 strips
- Black Pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2.5 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon warm water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ lemon sliced into wedges
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half is done.
- Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it’s sticky.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).
Recipe adapted from RASMALAYSIA